MailShield® blocks unwanted messages and keeps your system free of adware, spyware, and viruses. One of the supplementary advantages of using the MailShield service is the user-specific Quarantine Report, which is sent every 2 hours to the end user’s Inbox and is completely customizable through the Customer Portal.
The following information will be presented in the Quarantine Report:
Deliver, Allow, Blocklist, Delete– These color coded buttons can be used to quickly take action on an email in the Quarantine report.
Additional Options – These links can be used to customize or control how your quarantine report funtions.
- You can choose to change the delivery of your reports.
- Default is every 2 hours
- If you change it to any of the options here you will only get ONE report per day instead of multiple.
- Choose whether to show ALL quarantine items in the report or just new spam since the last report.
- Open the portal to view all spam messages and configured advanced functions.
- This link is only active for 7 days. If you want a permanent link to be able to view your quarantine in the browser please bookmark https://mailshield.williamsinnovation.com
- You will need to create an account. On the login page choose forgot password, and enter your email. You will be emailed instructions to set up your portal account.
- Generate a report immediately with either all items in quarantine r just new items.
This is what the email will look like in outlook. Make sure the email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org
This is what the report looks like.