Remote Maintenance and Support Disclaimer
Williams Innovation offers remote support for our applications using TeamViewer remote support software.
The remote maintenance software “TeamViewer” enables our support staff to see your screen and/or to control your computer remotely to offer precise assistance.
TEAMVIEWER LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Please note: by starting the TeamViewer software you automatically agree to the liability disclaimer.
Williams Innovation does not accept any liability for data or software that is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered prior to, during or after the remote session.
Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence. Williams Innovation accepts no liability for faults for which it is not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By clicking on the button you hereby confirm your acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer and give consent to allow the Williams Innovation support team member control of your computer.
- No third-party programs other than Williams Innovation software solutions or Williams Innovation partner software will be installed on your computer without prior discussion and your express permission
- Data will not be removed from your computer unnoticed and without authorization
- The custom link provided ensures that you will be connected to a Williams Innovation support staff member.
- Every TeamViewer session is encoded with a 1024bit RSA Private/public Key Exchange and 256 Bit AES system.
- Please find detailed information about the security of TeamViewer here.
- You can end the session at any given time.
Free 30 Day Innovated Email Trial Disclaimer
The following terms and conditions will apply to the Free Trial Period for Innovated Email.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 30 days only. After the 30 days free trial, regular price for Innovated Email will be charged.
- All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process to allow automatic payments once the free trial period ends.
- Customers not wishing to continue the Innovated Email service once the free trial ends must cancel the Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 3 business days before the trial ends. Reminder emails will be sent 7 days before the first payment is due.
- Offer applies to new customers only.
- Paid Services including but not limited to: Payments for Innovated Email, Managed Services, Upgrades, Additional Services, Setup Fees, Domain Registration Fees, and Email Migration Fees are not eligible for this offer.
- If the customer decides to continue with the Innovated Email Service after the free trial has ended, a onetime set up fee of $30 will be charged on their first month’s bill.
- Offer is not available for customers in all regions and countries.
- Williams Innovation reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
- Williams Innovation reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- Williams Innovation General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Williams Innovation reviews all order and reserves the right to deny or cancel hosting packages at any time for any reason.