Remote Maintenance and Support Disclaimer
Williams Innovation offers remote support for our applications using SolarWinds remote support software. Learn more about our disclaimer below.
The remote maintenance software “Take Control” enables our support staff to see your screen and/or to control your computer remotely to offer precise assistance.
TAKE CONTROL LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Please note: by starting the Take Control software you automatically agree to the liability disclaimer.
Williams Innovation does not accept any liability for data or software that is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered prior to, during or after the remote session.
Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence. Williams Innovation accepts no liability for faults for which it is not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By clicking on the button you hereby confirm your acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer and give consent to allow the Williams Innovation support team member control of your computer.
- No third-party programs other than Williams Innovation software solutions or Williams Innovation partner software will be installed on your computer without prior discussion and your express permission
- Data will not be removed from your computer unnoticed and without authorization
- The custom link provided ensures that you will be connected to a Williams Innovation support staff member.
- Every Take Control session is encoded with a 1024bit RSA Private/public Key Exchange and 256 Bit AES system.
- Please find detailed information about the security of Take Control here.
- You can end the session at any given time.